With the objective of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 8 & 12, SOLVE initiating women to gear up Social Business using their knowledge, skills and resources. SOLVE also plays an intermediary role to access the financing and market linkages of the products.
- Create local opportunities for local women using local resources for the social entrepreneurship.
- Federate women for the economic activities and impart skills.
- Transfer skills, technology to build the capacity of women.
- Step towards managing market by using network with suppliers.
- Capacity building of social entrepreneurs in business oriented issues
- Organize linkages and interactions
- Develop strategic partners with like minded organization, association
- Start at least branding of agro-product
- Start outlet services for social business motive
- Strengthen network with producers and suppliers
- Develop relations with women led cooperative
- Keep relation with micro finance institutions
- Participate in different social business related conferences, workshops and networks
In the past SOLVE-Nepal has initiated many skill based training for the income generation. But in the lack of proper production and market management those efforts are still in an infant stage. The great lesson of SOLVE-Nepal is the lacking on focused product to be marketed. So, incoming years SOLVE-Nepal will keep effort to focus on market based demand with proper investment.