SOLVE-Nepal is a member based professionally managed organization having it’s different tyres.
SOLVE conducts it’s regular Annual General Assembly at least once in a year, where all policy level matters, election of Board of Directors and capacity building programme has to be arrange as per the constitution of organization.
SOLVE Nepal has 51 General Members among them 9 members (including 3 women and 6 males) are the Board of Directors. SOLVE Nepal has it’s own policy with clear TOR of General Members, Board of Directors and Staff.
The general membership of the organization is open for all, but the application has to be ratified by the general assembly, before than to provide the membership. Generally the organization has a tradition to provide membership to those persons, who shows their active co-operation to develop organization in a creative, innovative way having with the feeling of organizational ownership and internalize the vision and mission of the organization.
- Policy Level : General Assembly and Board
- Management Level : Executive and Deputy Executive Director
- Coordinator’s Level : Different projects and stakeholders
- Implementation Level : Social mobilizer, facilitator and other human resources
- Beneficiary Level : Women Groups, Women Cooperative, Community Forest User’s group, Community Service Organizations, Water User Groups, Micro, Small and medium entrepreneurs, Disaster affected people
General members : 51
Board of Directors : 09
Active districts : 13
Full time staff : 110